Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things Carly Said

Sometimes my cute daughter Carly (currently 4 years old) says things so funny I can't believe I'm not writing them down. Like the other day, when the bossy little girl demanded that I take her to the park immediately, and told me "I'm disappointed in you Daddy" when I said she needed to wait a little longer. Or when she sweetly informed my that Nouga, her stuffed pony, wants me dead- I guess I must have insulted horses in front of it somehow. Or the time she wrote me a love song called "You are a Fart". Ah, children. It can be so rewarding being a parent!

Anyways, I thought I would create this space for myself and my wife Lauren to document some of her more memorable statements. Maybe a quote here, a photo or story there, whatever seems fun at the time. And so without further ado, here's Carly dancing along to the "Boom ba-boom boom baby, Super-Bass" song:



Oh, and I'll try to include Wes too, when he does something to warrant it. He's a pretty cool little two year old. It's just too bad his Friday video won't load...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love posts about the grand kids!!! Keep up the fantastic work. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete