Monday, November 28, 2011

Losing an argument over a Burrito


Me: "I'm home! Now to eat my Taco Bell!"

Carly: "Aww, I want to eat your burrito!"

Wes: "I wanna eat a burrito too!"

Me: "But Mommy said she made you mac n cheese!"

Carly: "We don't want that anymore. We want to eat YOUR dinner."

Me: "Oh. Okay. Let me rip it in half for you guys to share."

Carly: "Mmm... burrito."

...

Carly: "I'm done for now. Give me your phone daddy, I want to play Angry Birds!"

Me: "Okay sweetie. Hey, you didn't finish your burrito!"

Carly: "That's okay, you can eat the rest."

Me: "Mmm... taco bell."

Wes: "Don't eat my burrito Daddy!"

Me: "I'm not. Wes, your burrito is over there on the carpet."

Wes: "NO, you have MY burrito!"

Me: "No, your burrito has little Wessy bites taken out of the side of it. That's it right there, where you put it down. I'm eating Carly's burrito."

Carly: "Hey! Don't eat my burrito Daddy!"

Me: "But you said I could have it!"

Carly: "I changed my mind. Gimme it back!"

Me: "Aww..."

2 comments:

  1. Sad. But you're amazingly accommodating. I don't think I'd share my burrito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I see this happening in my future. Ryan will give that girl ANYTHING she wants.

    ReplyDelete