Thursday, November 3, 2011

Something Wes Said

So Marshall likes to tease the kids.  No secret there.

Last week he was trying to convince them that apple sauce was yucky.  He went about this by telling them it was "poop."  (yes, yes, thank you husband for undermining my attempts to get your kids to eat something other than sugar cereal and popcorn...)

He also uses terms of endearment with the kids that were once terms of endearment with his bachelor roommates back in college.  One be "bonehead" or "head a bone."

So a couple days ago, I was changing Wes' diaper.  He announced loudly "My poop is applesauce!"  Then when I said "What?!"  He laughed his wide, jagged-tooth grin, and said "My head-a-bone!!"

This just goes to show that MOST of the crazy things my kids say are directly due to Marshall's influence.  How we will ever teach our children respect, reverence, or social norms, I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment